The University of Pittsburgh has purchased a site license that permits all faculty, students, and staff to access Qualtrics -- a premiere web-based system for preparing surveys, at no cost. Because of the well-established data security features of this system, all new IRB submissions that include web-based surveys will be required (with few exceptions) to use Qualtrics after March 1, 2014.
Access to Qualtrics is now available from the My Resources link on my.pitt.edu
- user friendly; surveys can be created in minutes without prior training
- graphics, video or audio clips can be easily embedded into a survey
- more than 200 templates are available from the Qualtrics Library
- personalized Email invitations and reminders can be generated
- robust system; easy to customize all aspects of the survey
- Qualtrics University provides user resources and support